Spine Disposable Instruments & Procedural Kits
ECA Medical Instruments is helping OEMs manage through this change and transform healthcare economics. Our procedural kits, for example, can save OEMs over $1,000 per implant procedure and the industry over $1 billion per year by eliminating reprocessing costs and improving OR efficiency. ECA Medical Instruments is leading the conversion to single-use spine instruments and full procedural kits for cervical, thoracolumbar, lumbar, sacral joint, facet screw and other open and MIS procedures. OEMs, surgeons, hospitals and ASCs are now enjoying the sustained benefits of disposable torque-limiters, fixed-driver instruments and turnkey procedural kits. They include:
- Increased implant sales with sterile packed, surgery ready instrument kits
- Lower upfront and life cycle costs
- Guaranteed precision torque for every implant procedure
- Reduced risk of surgical site infection
- Reduced hospital and ASC inventory levels
- More efficient use of the O.R.