Orthopaedic Trauma Instruments & Procedural Kits
ECA Medical Instruments develops 100% disposable instruments and sterile surgery ready kits for securing the full range of trauma implants for craniomaxillofacial, wrist/hand, foot/ankle, clavicle, spine and general reconstruction and degenerative procedures. Customized kit configurations can include torque limiters, fixed drivers, countersinks, drill bits, drill guides, depth gauges, K-wires, trocars, awls, PETG trays, labels, IFUs and more.
Distal Radius Kit
- Mix and Match – Collaborate with ECA Medical Instruments to develop a custom disposable instrument fixation set tailored for your implant procedure. Accelerate time to market and cut development costs by partnering with the disposable trauma instrument and procedural kit leader.
- Savings – Eliminate material and labor costs to clean, sterilize and reprocess
- Efficiency – Improve OR operations. Off the shelf and surgery ready at a moment’s notice – eliminates instrument or operating room downtime.
- Safety – Reduce the risk of contamination and surgical site infection as a result of poor cleaning and reprocessing.
- Precision – Guaranteed precision torque-limiting fixation with every procedure.
- Trusted – Industry-leading, single-use instrument and procedural kits.
- Bio-friendly – Packaging and single-use instrumentation is made with recyclable materials.