Orthopaedic Extremity Instruments & Procedural Kits
ECA Medical Instruments develops 100% disposable instruments and sterile surgery ready kits for securing the full range of extremity implants for distal radius, hand, foot/ankle, bunion and hammer toe repair, long bone (femur, tibia, fibula, humerus) plates and screws and general recon and degenerative procedures. Customized kit configurations can include torque limiters, fixed drivers with strike plates, countersinks, drill bits, drill guides, depth gauges, K-wires, trocars, awls, PETG trays, labels, IFUs and more.
Extremity Instrument Kit
- Mix and Match – Collaborate with ECA Medical Instruments to develop a custom disposable instrument fixation set tailored for your implant procedure. Accelerate time to market and cut development costs by partnering with the disposable extremity instrument and procedural kit leader.
- Savings – Eliminate material and labor costs to clean, sterilize and reprocess.
- Efficiency – Improve OR operations. Off the shelf and surgery ready at a moment’s notice—eliminates instrument or operating room downtime.
- Safety – Reduce the risk of contamination and surgical site infection as a result of poor cleaning and reprocessing.
- Precision – Guaranteed precision torque-limiting fixation with every procedure.
- Trusted – Industry-leading, single-use instrument and procedural kits.
- Bio-friendly – Packaging and single-use instrumentation is made with recyclable materials.
ECA Medical Instruments & Procedural Kits for Orthopaedic Extremities:
Secure-Fast™ Ratcheting Instruments
|Model||Description||Polymer Handle Design||Procedure/Application|
||Bi-directional, cannulated – Sterile packed or sterile ready configurations||Medium Axial||Various extremity implants|